Friday, January 6, 2012

YOU DON'T SUPPORT BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP?

Today was an early and busy day. It started with a political breakfast where Sen. Dean Heller addressed a room full of Latino leaders from both sides of the aisle. Personally, I really don't understand how certain elected officials just simply don't care for immigration reform and just want to deport everyone. In fact how he believes that they should take away birthright citizenship to any.child born in the US to two undocumented immigrants.

Let's just say it made for an interesting early morning. I wasn't able to run this morning but still got my run completed in the dark. I used a headlamp that I placed on my quad. I'm just.glad I got my miles in.

Yeah!! Now I'm ready to hit the hay wake up early, run and hit the road to LA. Tomorrow is NFL playoffs. My Texans are hosting the Bengals. Bring it on!!

Tootles...

Weekly Run Tally: 12.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment