Monday, January 2, 2012

FIRST RUN OF 2012!!

I just finished my first run of 2012. It was 2.5 miles to start off the week and the year.

This wasn't my first workout of the year. Yesterday, on January 1st, I made my way to my local 24 Hour Fitness - Agassi Super Sport in Summerlin and took a boot camp class for members that are currently training. It was an hour and a half of kicking my ass!! It was awesome. We did the whole running away from someone that was holding us back with elastic bands. You know like you see what Jillian Michaels did on biggest loser. That was tough with the partner I had which really wasn't holding me back that hard. I'm sure doing that with Jillian on a treadmill was tough as shit. I might have to ask my trainer to incorporate that into ky workout this month. My birthday gift from him to me.

Anyhow...I'm excited to see what amazing things is come into my life in 2012.  I welcome the surprises that come my way.

Tootles....

Week Tally: 2.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment